"it is ok if you have verbatim go missing off of your TRANSCRIPT." BULLSHIT!

Excuse Me Mr. Chief Justice

Every bit of verbatim better be on my transcript. Any thing as to the preparation of an Order sure in the HELL better be on my transcript! And It was NOT, You Bastard Wachowich!

Wednesday, December 5, 2007

[03] EXHIBITS 13J & 14H for my Federal Court of Canada - Notice of Application for Judicial Review


















This is Chief Justice Wachowich's response letter to me contains within it is a message to Canadians, that it not such a big deal if we Canadian have Verbatim go missing of of our Trancripts. I had Transcript Management in Red Deer redo the transcript again and I argue major segments of verbatim is still missing.

Wachowich said the missing verbatim on the original transcript was missed because it has no relevance to the substansive portion of the application. WACHOWICH IS WRONG! Alberta Justice, TMS in Red Deer attempted to cover up for Justice Rawlins & Shauna Jobagy (the Medicine Hat - Trial Co-ordinate, referred to as Madame Clerk by Justice Rawlins at Pre-trial) omitted verbatim in my case because the verbatim does indeed give a clear indication of Justice Rawlins not being in a clear enough state of mind. Justice Rawlins was not in a clear state of mind to any decision making as a Judge at least for the morning of March 29, 2007. Hey, anyone could have a morning whereas their head may be in the gutter. I Anyone would say that Justice Rawlins's head was in the gutter that morning of Pre-Trial. because at the end of Pre-trial Justice Rawlins is supposed to be this experienced Judge and all, but the morning of my Pre-trail she was not even aware if there needs to be a Court Order prepared. Justice Rawlins had to ask Shauna Jobagy? Then later Shauna Jobagy denies that there never was an Order. Anyways there was a real hooky one Prepared, as you'll observe is this paper trail.

To view the whole case click here; http://rhondasails.blogspot.com/
Click to view my reply to the Canadian Judicial Council's response to my complaint

No comments: